Year two of my high school senior model program started last week with the model’s first shoots, and we are off to a fabulous start. The program is all about empowering these young women through photography and meeting these girls over the last week has made me more excited than ever about that dream. I have been blessed again with another incredible team of sweet, enthusiastic, and gorgeous girls to photograph and empower for a whole year!! For the first of the model shoots we partnered with two phenomenal local boutiques to show off the upcoming fashion trends for spring and summer and give the girls the full model experience. The girls got to go to the boutiques and be expertly styled by the owners, complete with jewelry, shoes and accessories!
Half the girls modeled looks from Blanka Boutique and the other half from Rowan. Elizabeth’s look was styled to perfection by Jennie the talented owner of Blanka, a perfect little boutique in the Montecito village. I pretty much wanted to photograph every item in her store and it is the number one place I would send a client to shop for their portrait session.
I will be introducing one model every monday, for #modelmondays. And today I’m so pleased to introduce you to the second of my 11 senior models for the class of 2018! Elizabeth is a junior at San Marcos High School and is an extremely talented attorney on her mock trial team. You can get to know Elizabeth better by checking out her answers to the questionnaire bellow. I asked each of my models to fill one out so I can introduce them properly. I especially love how close Elizabeth is with her family and that she want’s to be president some day! How cool is that! We need more women who think like that, especially now.
1. Model Name: Elizabeth Kravchuk
2. Hometown: Born in Atlanta, Georgia, live in Santa Barbara
3. Nickname: Eliza, or Eliza Krav
4. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat or Combo (what’s your favorite social media): Instagram and Snapchat
5. Dream Job: Attorney
6. How Do You Define Beauty?: Beauty is anything that makes you unique and special, on the inside and out.
7. I Chose Lucia Gill Photography and This Model Program Because: I wanted to have a one of kind experience that doesn’t focus on societies strict guidelines for being beautiful, but embraces each person’s individuality and shows that there is a reason to be confident and feel beautiful.
8. Biggest Accomplishment So Far In High School: Being in the top Advanced Choir at my school called “Madrigals”, and being a defense attorney on the SM Mock Trial team and winning County Competition.
9. Unusual Talent That I Have: I can speak Ukrainian and Russian.
10. Favorite Place On Earth: New York City and Maui
11. Favorite Song: For What It’s Worth by Kygo
12. Person I Most Want To Meet: Selena Gomez, just so I could cross that one off my 5th grade bucket list.
13. Favorite Things In My Closet: Black high-waisted jeans, oversized jean jacket
14. Something I Wish I Were Better At: Photography
15. 3 Things I Can’t Live Without: My charger, Chik-fil-a, and my mom
16. Something I Always Have In My Purse: Chapstick and spare cash
17. Favorite App On My Phone: Snapchat
18. My Goal After High School: Go to school in San Diego and travel lots
19. My Hobbies: Spending lot’s of time with my family and taking long drives
20. Favorite Fictional Character: Blair Waldorf and Chuck Bass, it’s a pair.
21. The Last Good Book I Read: The Great Gatsby, The KGB’s Most Wanted
22. What I’m Excited About For My Senior Year: Participating in Kids Helping Kids at school, adventuring with my best friend, and experiencing the “lasts” of high school.
23. A Random Fact About Myself:I would love to run for President of the United States one day.
24. My Friends Would Describe Me As: Outgoing, Compassionate